The Kron laboratory is a diverse and collaborative group of cell biologists, geneticists, biochemists, chemists and computer scientists. Our current research and technology efforts include:
- Defining roles for cell cycle regulation in DNA damage checkpoint response
- Developing novel molecular assays to interrogate cell signaling in cancer
- Implementing novel approaches for 3D tumor imaging
We also pursue translational projects directed at:
- Discovering inhibitors of cellular response to DNA double strand breaks as an approach to radiosensitization
- Drug repurposing for improved cancer therapy
Post-doc inquires are welcomed. For current openings, please contact Dr. Kron at <email@example.com>.